February 27, 2013 5:14 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Peel the garlic. Wash tomatoes coriander and garlic. Use food processor or knife to dice all ingredients.
- Cut into four pieces the small brinjals.
- On the burner.Add oil, tomatoes puree , brinjals, green chillies , paprica and salt and stir them well.
- Let it cook in low flame heat and cover the lid for 10 minutes.
- Uncover the lid and stir it well but try not to break the brinjals.If its watery let it dry few more minutes.
- Ready to serve with bread or rice.