Boiled Egg Fry
March 26, 2013 9:50 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Egg2 boiled
- Onion1 big size Sliced
- Garlic2 cloves minced
- Oil2 Tablespoons
- Coriandera bunch chopped
- Chilli1 chopped
- Soya Sauce1 Teaspoon
- SaltTo taste
- In a pan add oil and garlic when smells add sliced onion chilli.
- Saute the onion in medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add soya sauce and salt.
- Add the chopped coriander.
- Cut the boiled eggs and add too. Mix it gently.
- Serve it with rice, tortilla or pita bread or just simple as it is.
Tags: Chilli, Coriander, Egg, Garlic, Oil, Onion, Salt, Soya Sauce
Categorised in: Categories, Eggs