December 8, 2013 6:11 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- All Purpose Flour2 cups
- Sugar1 Cup
- Melted Butter /Vegetable oil1/2 cup
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence1 Teaspoon
- Whisk well butter , eggs and sugar.
- Add in flour, baking powder and vanilla, then combine to make dough. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll out the dough floored surface using rolling pin, then cut the cookies using cookie cutter.
- Transfer the cookies on greased baking tray.
- Pre heat oven and bake the cookies at 230 c for 20 minutes or till lightly brown.
- Cool and serve.