May 18, 2013 6:01 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: Min
- Ice cubes3 cups
- Strawberry Crush Syrup1/2 cup
- Rose Essence3 Tablespoons
- Cold Water1/4 cup
- In food processor process the ice cubes well to become so tiny like snow.
- In a bowl mix rose essence, water, strawberry syrup.
- Pour some crushed ice into a glass and press it firmly using your fingertips. Insert a bambo skewer in the center of ice now its called Barfak, remove the Barfak from glass and dip the Barfak into the syrup mixture and enjoy.