Balish Sherin (Balish with jam)
June 12, 2013 5:29 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- All purpose Flour2 cups plus some extra for flooring
- Warm Water3/4 cup
- Ghee or Butter 1/4 cup
- Dry Instant Yeast1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Jam1/4 cup
- Combine water, ghee, yeast then add flour to make soft dough. Let it rest for 1-2 hours or till rise and double in size.
- Roll out the dough using machine or rolling pin, then cut them into square, place a tablespoon of jam in center and join two corners together. Place it into baking sheet.
- Pre-heat oven and bake it for 15 minutes or till lightly brown.
Tags: All Purpose Flour, Dry Instant Yeast, Ghee or butter, Jam, Warm Water
Categorised in: Categories, Sweet Dishes & Custards