August 27, 2014 11:13 am
Prep Time: 20 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- For For Wraper
- For For Filling
- For Wraper: Combine water, oil and salt then add flour, baking powder and mix well and knead it with extra flour on floured surface for some time. Let rest for 20 minutes.
- For Filling :In a pan heat oil and first fry garlic , onions then add in carrot, cabbage, bell pepper , salt, chili flakes, black pepper, noodles salt and stir fry all ingredients together for 5 minutes. Keep stirring to avoid burning.
- Spring Roll Preparation: Roll the dough so thinly using machine or rolling pin. Cut the rolled dough into square shapes using a knife. Add a spoonful of mixture in center and fold the two corner edges first then roll another corner then roll like Cigar roll , then spray little oil on top . do same with the remaining.
- Pre heat oven and bake the spring rolls at 230 c for 20 minutes.
- Serve with chutney or ketchup.
Tags: Ajinomoto, All Purpose Flour, Baking Powder, Bell pepper, Bell pepper, chopped, Black Pepper, Cabbage, Cabbage, chopped, Carrot, Carrot, chopped, Chili Flakes, chopped, Garlic minced, Noodle Salt, Onions, Onions, chopped, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Water