January 22, 2014 11:08 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Cooking Oil1/4 Cup
- Sugar1 Cup
- Flour1/4 Cup
- Walnut, crushed1/4 cup
- Almond, crushed1/4 cup
- Cadamom Powder1 Teaspoon
- Cocoa Powder (optional)1 Tablespoon
- Heat oil with sugar and cook stirring until light brown.
- Remove from heat then add flour and mix.
- Then add walnut & almond, cocoa powder, cardamom powder and mix again.
- Pour the mixture on a aluminum foil, while its warm cut into desired shapes using a knife.
- Let it cool. Serve with tea.