Water Melon Ice-Cream
May 24, 2013 5:31 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Cream200 Grams or one packet
- Full Cream Milk1/2 cup
- Honey5 Tablespoons
- Sugar4 Tablespoons
- Vanilla1 Tablespoon
- Fresh Watermelon (Juiced and strained)1 cup
- Whisk well the cream to thicken, add milk and mix.
- Add honey, sugar, vanilla, and strained watermelon juice and mix well.
- Freeze till sets. Scoop and serve it on ice-cream biscuit or bowl.
Tags: Cream, Fresh Watermelon (Juiced and strained), Full cream Milk, Honey, Sugar, Vanilla
Categorised in: Categories, Ice-Cream/Frozens