Vegetable White Gravy Pasta
March 19, 2013 5:24 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 25 Min
- Pasta 250 grams
- Water For boiling
- Salt1 Tablespoon
- Oil 1 Tablespoon
- For For White Sauce
- For For Topping
- Boil water and add salt and oil.
- Add pasta and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Remove from burner and drain it and pour some cold water then strain it well.Keep it aside.
- In a pan add oil garlic and stir fry the vegetables one by one for one minute.
- Add salt. set it aside.
- In a pan add butter then flour stir continuously.
- Add milk keep whisking to avoid lumps.
- Add pepper, salt, chopped coriander and cheese, stir continuously.
- Remove from heat.
- When the white sauce is ready remove it from the heat and add the boiled pasta and combine well.
- Transfer the pasta to plate, then sprinkle the vegetable topping. Serve
Tags: Bell pepper, Black Pepper, Butter, Caulifllower, Cheese, Coriander/Parsley, Flour, Garlic, Milk, Oil, Onion, Pasta, Salt, Sweet Corn, Tomato, Water
Categorised in: Categories, Pastas/Dumplings/Noodles