April 28, 2013 5:51 pm
Prep Time: 30 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Lasagna Sheets6 sheets
- Tomato Sauce2 cups
- Mushrooms1 box
- Spinach1 Bunch
- Oil3 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoon
- Oregano1/2 Teaspoon
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Mozeralla Cheese100 grams Grated
- Lasagna Sheets Recipe Here
- Tomato Sauce Recipe Here
- Chop finely mushrooms and stir fry it with little salt and 1 Tablespoon oil. Set it aside.
- Chop finely Onions and stir fry it with a little salt and 1 Tablespoon oil. Set it aside.
- Wash the spinach and heat it in covered pan till wilted.Remove from heat and chop the spinach finely, heat 1 tablespoon oil add spinach and little salt cook it for a minute. Set it aside.
- Take the boiled lasagna sheets and place equal amounts of spinach, onions, mushrooms on one sheet then roll it up and place it in baking sheet . Repeat this till all lasagna sheets are done.
- Spread the tomato sauce all over lasagna evenly.
- Sprinkle the mozeralla cheese.
- Sprinkle some garlic powder and oregano. Add the butter on top.
- Cover the baking sheet with Foil paper and bake it at pre heated oven 230c for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and Serve and Enjoy.