Veg Pan Pizza
August 28, 2017 11:21 pm
For those who do not have an oven or they want to make easy and quick pizza at home, this is the one.
Very easy to make and tasty. Kids love it!
You can add your own choice of veggies and makes it tastier!
Also, you can make the sauce and dough earlier to prepare the pizza quicker!
For the video, please visit us at https://youtu.be/GygEIi2Edmc and please Do Not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the youtube channel with your friends and family.
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Pizza Sauce Recipe Herehttps://zibakitchen.com/pizza-sauce/
- Pizza Doughhttps://zibakitchen.com/pizza-dough/
- Mozzarella Cheese1/2 cup
- Oregano Leaves1-2 Tablespoons
- Onion , Slicedsome
- Bell Pepper ,SlicedSome
- Garlic Spread1/2 Teaspoon
- Crushed Red pepperTo taste
- Salted Butter1 Tablespoon
- Roll out the dough using hands or rolling pin.
- Transfer the flatten dough to the pan and cook it for some time at a medium to low-temperature heat.
- Once the bottom of the pizza crust is cooked, flip the crust.
- Lower the heat and spread pizza sauce then sprinkle the cheese, onion, pepper.
- Sprinkle garlic spread, crushed red pepper, and oregano.
- Divide the butter into small pieces and spread around the pizza.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let the pizza cook on low heat until the cheese melts down.
Tags: Bell pepper, Butter, dast pukht afghani, Onion, Pepper, pizza, Tomato
Categorised in: Categories, Pizza