March 30, 2013 5:33 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Noodles200 grams
- Cabbage 1 small size, fine shredded
- Bell Pepper1 sliced
- Onion1 big size, sliced
- Garlic4 cloves minced
- Soya Sauce 2 Tablespoons
- Vinegar2 Tablespoons
- Chilli 1 chopped
- Noodle Salt1 teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Olive Oil6 tablespoons
- In a pan add 2 tablespoons of oil and cook minced garlic then add shredded cabbage, chilli and stir fry at medium heat. Add sliced bell pepper and stir fry for a couple of minutes. Keep it aside.
- Now in the pan add 4 tablespoons of oil and stir fry the onion till lightly brown.
- Mix both cabbage and onion then add Noodle salt, salt, vinegar, soya sauce. Vegetable is ready now.
- Now boil enough water and boil noodles with some salt for 5 minutes,( or you can see your noodles instruction and time at its package.)
- Drain noodles and rinse it with cold water, then strain well.
- Add and combine noodles with vegetable mixture and cover the pot and let it cook for 5 minutes in low heat.
- Serve with ketchup or chutney.