June 1, 2013 5:12 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- All Purpose Flour1 1/2 cups
- Butter or Vegetable oil1/2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Baking powder1 Teaspoon
- Baking soda1/2 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence1 Tablespoon
- Milk1/2 cup
- Tote Fruity 1/2 cup
- Whisk eggs with sugar, add milk and oil whisk again well.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and vanilla combine well.
- Mix the tote fruity to the mixture, pour the mixture into a greased butter paper baking pan.
- Pre heat oven and bake the cake at 180 c for 40 minutes. Let it cool then cut and serve.