April 21, 2013 5:21 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Fresh Pasta
- Tomato Sauce 4 Tablespoons
- Coriander leavessome
- Salt some
- Oil1 Tablespoon
- Water melon Seeds1 Tablespoon
- Olive oil1 Tablespoon
- Eggplant Pickle1
- Fresh Pasta Recipe Here
- Tomato Sauce Recipe Here
- Eggplant Pickles Recipe Here
- Boil the fresh pasta with oil and some salt for 5 minutes.
- Plate the pasta top it with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle seeds, coriander and oregano and spread the olive oil on top. Add one eggplant pickle to give it afghani touch.
Tags: Coriander leaves, Eggplant Pickle, Fresh Pasta, Oil, Olive oil, Oregano, Salt, Tomato Sauce, Water melon Seeds
Categorised in: Categories, Pastas/Dumplings/Noodles