July 15, 2013 11:05 am
Prep Time: 2 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Tomato6 chopped
- Mushroom1 cup sliced
- Ghee or Vegetable Oil6 Tablespoons
- Salt and pepperTo Taste
- Capsicum2 slices
- In a pan add 2 tablespoons of oil and stir fry the mushroom and set aside.
- In a pan add 2 tablespoons of oil and cook the chopped tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a pan put the capsicum slices then pour one tablespoons of oil inside each, then slowly add the eggs inside the capsicum slices. Cover the pan and cook it for 1 minute.
- Serve the eggs with tomato, mushroom and bread. Season it with salt pepper.