Sweet and Hot Garlic Sauce
August 31, 2013 12:35 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Tomato, Finely chopped1
- Onion , Finely chopped 1
- Garlic , finely Minced1 head
- Oil1 Tablespoon
- Soya Sauce1 Tablespoon
- Curry powder1 Teaspoon
- Cornflour 3 Teaspoons
- Sugar1 Tablespoon
- Water1 cup
- Salt To taste
- Red chily Chutney 1 Table spoon see for recipe at pickles category
- Combine and mix cornflour, salt , sugar, curry powder, soya sauce with water and set aside.
- Cook the garlic , onion, tomato in oil for a couple of minutes until softens on medium heat.
- Now add the water mixture and cook and stir well for a minute.
- Now divide the sauce into 2 separate bowls.
- Add 1 tablespoon of red chilly chutney in one bowl of sauce and mix to combine well.
- Here are 2 bowls of sweet and hot garlic sauces are ready.
Tags: Cornflour, Curry Powder, finely chopped, finely Minced, Garlic, Garlic , finely Minced, Oil, Onion, Onion, finely chopped, Red chily Chutney, Salt, Soya Sauce, Sugar, Tomato, Tomato, finely chopped, Water
Categorised in: Categories, How to & Basics