March 18, 2013 10:01 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Flour1 & 1/4 cups
- Baking Powder1 Tablespoon
- Sugar4 Tablespoons
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Yogurt2 Tablespoons
- Milk4 Tablespoons
- Salta pinch
- Oil for deep frying
- Sugar PowderFor top
- In a bowl mix flour, baking powder salt, butter and sugar.
- In another bowl mix yogurt, milk , egg and add it to the dry mixture to make soft dough. (N0te: if the dough is too sticky add a little flour or if too hard add a little milk to it.)
- Flatten the dough on floor surface with rolling pin. or simply roll a small amount of dough using your hands like a rope then knot the two ends.
- Cut the donuts 1/2 inch thickness with cutter as shown in picture.
- Heat oil and drop slowly the Donut to the oil. Let it cook till lightly brown.
- Remove it from oil, sprinkle some sugar powder on it.