April 5, 2013 1:09 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Tomato8 large
- Onion1 large
- Garlic1 head
- Chilli2-3 (as your taste)
- Oil 4 Tablespoons
- Curd1/2 cup
- Salt To Taste
- Dry Mintsome
- Add oil in pan and cook the chopped onion till lightly brown.
- Add chopped 4 tomatoes and add salt to taste. Let it simmer in low heat.
- Boil the eggplants until soft and done.
- Cut them now length wise in center making them like open book.
- Chop 4 tomatoes, grate garlic and chilli and mix them with salt. Keep 4 tablespoons of this mixture and mix it with curd. Use the rest of the mixture for filling.
- Spread a tablespoonful of mixture on cut eggplant and slightly roll it from one side to seal the tomato mixture. ( like closing the book)
- Gently transfer the tomato filled eggplants to the sauce and let it simmer for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Now gently transfer the eggplants to plate and add some curd then garnish it with Dry mint.
- Serve it with rice or bread.