May 2, 2013 11:47 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- For For Egg
- For For Tomato Sauce
For Tomato Sauce
- Blend the tomatoes and garlic in blender.
- Cook tomato with oil add paprika, garlic, salt in low flame heat on burner till it cooks well and soften.Keep stirring. Set it aside.
For Egg Stuffing
- Cut the eggs into halves.
- Separate the yolks from whites.
- In a bowl add chopped onions one teaspoon vinegar and salt then mix it with your finger tips.
- Add spread cheese, salt, black pepper, egg yolks, oregano and red chilli chutney mix again with back of spoon to become silky soft mixture.
- Now gently fill the mixture into the egg whites.
- Place the the stuffed eggs to tomato sauce and garnish it with some coriander.
- Serve with bread or alone.