November 24, 2013 5:17 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Baked Chicken, choped1 cup
- Onion, sliced (big)3
- Garlic, chopped4
- Tomato , Sliced (big)
- Black Pepper1/4 teaspoon
- Olive Oil4 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Ketchup3 Tablespoons
- Hot Red Chili Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Wrap Roll Tortilla6
- For Wrap Roll Tortilla click Here.
- For Baked Chicken Recipe Click Here.
- Fry Garlic in the oil then add in and stir fry onions for a couple of minutes.
- Add in chicken cook for a couple of minutes and add in Tomato and stir fry for another minute.
- Add salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Then add in ketchup and hot red chili sauce and combine well.
- Place sufficient amount of chicken mixture in the center of Tortilla and roll.
- Serve with chutney.