Soft Rice with Mung Dal and Curd
December 20, 2013 6:07 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Rice (short grained)1 cup
- Mung dal1/2 cup
- Salt To Taste
- Onion, chopped2
- Water3 cups
- Mix Curd1 Cup
- Dried Mint1 Teaspoon
- Hot Oil1/2 cup
- Mix Curd Recipe Click Here.
- Wash and soak the rice and mung dal 4-5 hours in advance.
- Fry onion in little oil until lightly brown, then add salt, water and strained rice & mung dal.
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 10 minutes or till the rice and mung dal is soft and nice.
- Stir the rice and mung dal , then transfer the rice to a plate. Make an hole in center of the rice using a a spoon. Pour the mix curd into the hole and heat oil then pour the heated oil to the hole and around the rice. Sprinkle with some dried mint and Serve.
ترجمه دستور به فارسی دری
Tags: Dried Mint, Hot Oil, Mix curd, Mung Dal, Onion chopped, Rice, Rice , short grained, Salt, short grained, Water
Categorised in: Categories, Rice