July 24, 2016 11:45 pm
Shorwa/Shorba is a traditional dish from Afghanistan.
Here is how to make Shorba Gosht Gosfand, The recipe, and youtube Video.
Please click on the youtube icon in the top right corner of our page to subscribe and watch more videos.
Prep Time: 20 Min Cook time: 35 Min
- Lamb Meat1/2 kg
- Cooking Oil1/4 cup
- Onions , chopped1 big
- Tomatoes, Chopped4-5
- Tomato Paste1 Tablespoon
- Cilantro choppedsome
- Lemon JuiceHalf Lemon
- Cayenne pepper1 Teaspoon
- Black peper1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric powder1/2 Teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- WaterAs needed
- Turnips2 cut in half
- Potatoes2 Cut in half
- Carrots 1 Cut in 2 inches
- Wash and cut the vegetables and set aside.
- In a pressure cooker add tomatoes, onion, vegetable oil, cayenne pepper, black pepper, turmeric, 2 glasses of water and salt to taste.
- Stir well all the ingredients then tight the lid and cook for 20 minutes or until the lamb meat is tender on medium heat. When the meat is tender stir well to smooth the gravy.
- Then add the turnip, carrots, potatoes and add 3-4 more glasses of water and cook until the vegetables are done.
- Sprinkle some cilantro and mint (optional)
- Serve with bread. ترجمه دستور به لسان فارسی دری