April 2, 2013 4:50 pm
Shornakhod is a street food from Afghanistan. Everyone love it, you can make it at home the same way and same taste and clean.
Here the recipe for how to make the Shornakhod and youtube Video at home.
Please click on the youtube icon on the top right corner of our page to subscribe and watch more videos.
Prep Time: 20 Min Cook time: 30-40 Min
- Chickpeas2 Cups
- Water6 glasses
- Sea Salt 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Boiled Potatoes1
- For Mix Chutney
See for Recipe here Red Chutney See for Recipe here Cilantro or Shornakhod Chutney
- Soak the Chickpeas over night fully covered with water.
- In pressure cooker, add drained chickpeas, water and salt, then cook it for 30 minutes or until the Chikpeas are soft.
- Let it cool completely or refrigrate overnight.
- Mix cilantro/ shornakhod chutney and red chutney with a little distilled white vinegar(Recipes at zibakitchen.com).
- Serve Shornakhod with boiled potato and mix chutney.
Tags: Boiled Potatoes, Chick pea, Green Chutney, Red Chutney, Salt, Water
Categorised in: Appetizers, Categories