August 11, 2013 10:20 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Pizza Dough Check for recipe at zibakitchen.com
- Pizza SauceCheck for recipe at zibakitchen.com
- Onion1 chopped
- Capsicum 1 Sliced
- Black Sliced olivesome
- Mozeralla cheese 1 cup, grated
- Oregano & chilly flakes 1 Tablespoon
- Black Tills1 Tablespoon
- Olive OIive 3-4 Tablespoons
- Roll out the pizza dough and then transfer it to baking tray. Cut the dough from center like 8 wedges using a knife.
- Now spread sufficient amount tomato sauce around the pizza edges but not the center.
- Spread the onion, capsicum, cheese, black olive and Oregano & chilly flakes all over the tomato sauce.
- Now fold the wedges over the pizza stuffs and seal it in the pizza edges.
- Brush some olive oil and then sprinkle the black tills.
- Pre-heat oven and bake for 15 minutes.