January 20, 2014 12:38 pm
For more youtube videos please visit us at https://youtu.be/o5b1cyA_-gY and please Do not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the youtube channel.
Prep Time: 40 Min Cook time: 60 Min
- For For Rice
- For Lamb Stock Recipe Click Here.
- Fry julienned carrot for some times or until the carrots soften then remove from the oil and set aside.
- In the same oil add raisins when the raisins are on the top of oil just quickly remove it from the oil.
- In the same oil now add almond & pistachios and cook them for a minute one by one and remove them from the oil and place them separately in the foil to wrap.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of sugar on carrots and wrap. Set aside.
- Remove the meat from broth and simmer the soup on low heat until the soup becomes thick ( a cup).
- Now, add rice spices (Char Masala), salt, soya sauce and Set aside.
- Wash and soak the rice at least 4-5 hours in advance.
- In a deep pot boil enough water and add the rice and salt in water(do not over cook it) remove from heat and drain the rice using a strainer.
- Bring back the pot to the stove and add a tablespoon of oil then pour the rice into the cooking pot.
- Add the soup mixture to the rice now and make a hole in the center of the rice. Place the meat in the center of rice and cover it with rice using a spatula.
- Spread the cardamom and cumin powders on the rice.
- Make holes around the rice using back of a spatula.
- Place the carrot, almond, pistachio, and raisins on one side of rice.
- Cover the pot's lid with a cotton towel and let it steam and cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- After 20 minutes remove the foiled fillings from the rice.
- Heat ghee and pour the heated ghee all over the rice and cook for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes place the meat on a large plate then cover it with rice, then spread raisins, carrots, almond & pistachio on top of rice. Ready to serve.
Tags: Almond, blanched, Cardamom, Cinnamon, cinnamon), cumin, Ghee, Julienned Carrot, Lamb Soup, Oil for frying, Pistachio, Raisins, Rice long grained, Rice Spices (cloves, Salt, Soya Sauce, Sugar
Categorised in: Categories, Main Course, Non Veg, Rice