April 4, 2014 6:30 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Rice (short grained)1/2 cup
- Cooking Oil3 Tablespoons
- Onion, Chopped1 Meduim
- Tomatoes, Chopped3 Meduim
- Garlic paste1 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder1 Tablespoon
- Turmeric1/4 Teaspoon
- Pepperto Taste
- Lemon Juice1 lemon
- Carrot, roughly cut2
- Potatoes, roughly cut2
- Salt To Taste
- Dill (I used dry)1 Tablespoon
- Chicken Stock3 cups
- In oil add in onions and cook until lightly brown. Add in garlic and cook for sometime.
- Add in tomatoes and stir fry until the tomato becomes soft and paste on medium heat. Add in turmeric, pepper, chili powder, salt, dill, lemon juice and carrot, potatoes with little water. Cook until the carrot and potatoes are done.
- Add 3 cups of chicken stock and washed rice and cook until soupy (I pressure Cooked).
- Serve with curd and salad.
Tags: Carrot, Carrot, roughly cut, Chicken Stock, chopped, Cooking oil, Dill (I used dry), Garlic Paste, Lemon Juice, Onion chopped, Pepper, Potatoes, Potatoes, roughly cut, Red Chilli Powder, Rice, Rice , short grained, roughly cut, Salt, short grained, Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Chopped, Turmeric