Potatoes With Turmeric
March 16, 2013 6:05 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Potato7 chopped
- Garlic4 minced
- Chilli2 minced
- Turmeric1 teaspoon
- Coriandersome chopped for garnish
- SaltTo Taste
- Oil1 Ladle
- Water1/4 cup
- In a pan add oil and stir fry the chopped potatoes for 5 minutes till change color.
- Add minced garlic and chilli, stir for another 5 minutes.
- Add tumeric stir again, then add water and salt and cover the pan cook it for 15 minutes medium heat.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve pita bread.