Potato Flakes/Starch Cookies
August 6, 2013 12:28 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Potato Flakes or starch1 cup
- All Purpose Flour1/2 cup
- Sugar1/3 cup
- Butter1/2 cup
- Baking Powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence1 Tablespoon
- Combine sugar , butter, egg , Vanilla and whisk well.
- Add sifted flour and baking powder and then potato starch and make dough.
- Make small balls from the dough and arrange on baking tray. Design with fork.
- Bake at 180 c for 15 minutes.
Tags: All Purpose Flour, Baking Powder, Butter, Egg, Potato Flakes or starch, Sugar, Vanilla essence
Categorised in: Cake/Cookies, Categories