March 4, 2013 9:23 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Tortilla 2
- Cottage cheese (paneer), cubed1 cup
- French Fries1 Cup
- Tomato, sliced1
- Cucumber , sliced1
- onion, Sliced1
- Egg boiled,sliced1
- For Tortilla Recipe Click here.
- For French Fries Recipe Click Here.
- Cut the cottage cheese into desired pieces. Shallow fry Cheese with a little oil in pan.
- Arrange sufficient amount of french fries, cheese, lettuce,tomato, onion, egg, and cheese in Tortilla and wrap tortilla.
- Serve with chutney.
Tags: Baking Powder, Cottage cheese (paneer), Cottage cheese (paneer), cubed, cubed, Cucumber, Cucumber , sliced, Egg boiled, Egg boiled,sliced, Flour, French Fries, Lettuce, Oil, Onion (sliced), Potatoes, Salt to taste, sliced, Some oil for frying, Tomato, Tomato , sliced, Tortilla, Warm Milk