June 22, 2014 11:12 am
Prep Time: 30 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- For For Cake
- For For Cake Icing
- First combine cornflour, flour, baking powder well and set aside.
- Whisk egg whites with sugar for few minutes, then add oil , milk and whisk again.
- Add in flour mixture and whisk to combine and make cake batter. Finally add chocolate essence, scrumbled oreo cookies and mix again.
- Pour the batter to pre buttered paper cake tin.
- Pre heat oven and bake the cake at 170 c for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and serve. Or
- Slice the cake from center using a knife, spread some cream on one side of sliced cake and place top of cake back on cream and cover the whole cake with whipped cream.
- Now with powdered oreo cover around the cake.
- Mix cocoa powder with a cup of whipped cream. And design as you desire using a piping bag. Decorate cake with oreo cookies and serve.