December 9, 2013 5:23 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- HomeMade Noodlesfollow the recipe
- Split chickpea curry1 cup
- Onions, finely chopped2
- Tomatoes, finely chopped4-5
- Garlic, minced3 cloves
- Red chili powder1 Tablespoon
- Turmeric powder1 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice1 lemon
- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Mix Curd1 cup
- Dry MintAs needed
- HomeMade Noodles Recipe Click Here.
- Split Chickpeas Curry Recipe Click Here.
- Mix Curd Recipe Click Here.
- In oil add in onions and cook until lightly brown. Add in garlic and cook for sometime.
- Add in tomatoes and stir fry until the tomato becomes soft and paste on medium heat. Add in turmeric, pepper, chili powder, salt, lemon juice.
- Add water and bring to boil , add boiled noodles after a minutes serve with curd, chickpea curry and sprinkled with dry mint.
Tags: Black Pepper, Dry Mint, finely chopped, Garlic minced, HomeMade Noodles, Lemon Juice, Mix curd, Olive oil, Onions, Red chili powder, Salt, Split chickpea curry, Tomatoes, Turmeric powder
Categorised in: Categories, Soups