Naan Pyazi (onion layered flat bread)
May 2, 2013 11:18 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- For For Dough
- For For Stuffing
- In a pan heat oil and cook sliced onions till lightly brown or wilted, season it with salt and pepper.Set it aside.
- In a bowl add water, salt, oil then add flour to make soft dough. Set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now make small ball from dough and roll it out thin using rolling pin.
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil all around flat dough evenly.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cooked onions evenly.
- Now roll the dough with onions gently to make a rope as show in pictures.
- Again roll the rope to make a round ball shape.
- Lightly press it with your hand to make it flat.
- Place it to pan and add one tablespoon oil on its top and one tablespoon on its bottom.Cook it on low heat to avoid burning and cook well inside too. Once one side is done flip it to cook the other side.
- Serve it with any dishes like bread or serve it alone. Enjoy.
Tags: Black Pepper, Flour, Oil, Oil For cooking, Onion, Salt, Water
Categorised in: Breads (bread, paratha, bolani etc), Categories