November 18, 2013 5:13 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Macaroni , boiled2 cups
- Soya Chunks 1/2 cup
- Tomato Sauce4 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Noodle Masala or Any mix spices1 Tablespoon
- Olive Oil4 Tablespoons
- For Tomato Sauce Recipe Click Here.
- Boil soya chunks in water and salt for 5 minutes or until they are soft. Then drain and rinse 3 times well, squeeze the soya chunks so all its water go away.
- Heat oil stir fry the soya chunks for a couple of minutes, then add in spices/masala, salt and tomato sauce. Add in boiled macaroni and stir gently. Cook for a couple minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve with chopped Spring Onions.