May 21, 2013 5:13 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Soya Granules , cooked1 cup
- Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander Powder1 Tablespoon
- Bread Crumbs4 Tablespoons
- Boiled Potato1 meduim
- Garlic4 cloves
- SaltTo Taste
- Vegetable Oil For Deep Frying
- For For Plating Salad
- French Fries Recipe Click Here.
- How to Cook Soya Click Here.
- In bowl mix mashed boiled potato, boiled Soya Granules, coriander powder, black pepper, bread crumbs, chili and garlic paste ( make a paste of garlic and chilli using mortor and pestel) salt and combine to mix well using your hand.Take a small amount of mixture and roll it like a rope using hands. see the pictures.
- Heat oil and deep fry the Lola/Shami Kababs.
- In large plate add french fries then place the Lola/Shami Kababs and finally garnish it with coriander/mint leaves and lemon. Enjoy
Tags: Black Pepper, Boiled Potato, Bread Crumbs, Chilli, Coriander leaves, Coriander powder, French Fries, Garlic, Lemon, Mint Leaves, potato, Salt, Soya Granules, Soya Granules , cooked, Vegetable Oil For Deep Frying, Vegetable Oil for deep frying the potatoes