April 10, 2013 12:03 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 8 Min
- Flour1 cup
- Oil1/2 cup
- Milk4 Tablespoons
- Cardamom1/2 Teaspoon
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoon
- Ground Pistachio or coconut powder1 Tablespoon
- Cocoa Powder (optional)1 Tablespoon
- In a bowl whisk eggs then add sugar oil, milk and cardamom whisk again well.
- Add flour with baking powder and mix to make the batter.
- Fill the batter into a icing pipe and drop your desired amount to make cookies on a greased baking sheet then garnish topping with ground pistachio. (you can use a spoon too to drop the batter on baking sheet). Or mix 1 tablespoon cocoa in 4 tablespoons of batter then by using spoon slowly swirl some cocoa batter on the cookies.
- Pre- heat oven then bake it for 8 minutes or till the cookies lightly brown.Let it cool completely.