March 11, 2013 5:11 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- All Purpose Flour4 Cups
- Warm Water3 Tablespoons
- Warm Milk 1/2 cup
- Canola Oil1/2 cup
- Cardamom Powder1 Tablespoon
- Sugar 1 cup
- Dry yeast1 Tablespoon
- Baking powder1 Teaspoon
- Egg (large)2
- Pistachios powdered 1 Tablespoon
- Powdered Sugar1 Tablespoon
- Canola Oil for deep frying
- Combine water and dry yeast let it stand for some time.
- Add warm milk , oil, eggs, cardamom, sugar, baking powder and mix well.
- Add flour and mix then knead it well to make firm dough.
- Let it rest for 3 hours in a warm place.
- Make small ball then flatten it on a convex surface of sieve, then rolling it up loosely and seal it.
- Heat oil and deep fry it in oil till they golden brown.
- Now Sieve some powdered sugar and powdered Pistachios on Khajoor and serve.
Tags: Baking Powder, Cardamom, Cordamom, Dry yeast, Egg, Egg (large), Flour, Oil, Sugar, Warm Milk, Warm Milk or Warm Water, Warm Water
Categorised in: Cake/Cookies, Categories