August 7, 2014 11:11 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 8 Min
- All purpose Flour1 Cup
- Egg1 no
- Vegetable Oil1/2 cup
- Sugar, powdered1/3 Cup
- Vanilla Essence1 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder1/4 Teaspoon
- Corn Starch1 Tablespoon
- Jam (i used strawberry jam)As Required
- SaltA Pinch
- Whisk sugar, salt and egg, then add in vegetable oil, vanilla and mix well.
- Now add in flour, baking powder, corn starch and combine well.
- Fill the cookie batter in a pipping bag, also fill the jam in a another pipping bag.
- Now on pre buttered cookie sheet pipe the dough to make round cookies. Then by using jam bag you can add little jam at center of each cookie. see pictures
- Pre heat oven and bake the cookies at 200 c for 8 minutes or until the cookies golden brown.
- Cool and serve.