June 13, 2013 5:46 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- All Purpose Flour2 cups plus some extra for flooring
- SaltTo Taste
- Cool Water1/4 cup
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Noodles Masala2 Tablespoons
- Combine water, egg, salt and flour to make dough. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough out and make noodles using machine. ( you can use your hands or knife to make and cut the Aash)
- Boil water and add some salt and oil then boil the noodles (Aash) for 4-5 minutes. Rinse, drain and set aside.
- Heat a pan add oil, noodles masala and the boiled noodles, mix and combine till all the masala well coated to noodles. Remove from burner. Serve with ketchup.
Tags: All Purpose Flour, Cool Water, Egg, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Noodles Masala, Salt
Categorised in: Categories, Pastas/Dumplings/Noodles