April 1, 2013 11:12 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Carrot2 cups Grated
- Milk2 cups Full Cream
- Butter3 tablespoons
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Raisins1 Tablespoon
- Cashew Nut1 Tablespoon
- Cardamom1 teaspoon
- Boil milk then add grated carrot and cook till the milk is soaked.Keep stirring.
- Add Sugar, butter and cardamom cook and stir well till thickens and milk and moist soaks completely.
- Transfer it to plate spread it nicely.
- Add cashew nuts and raisins on top.
- Let it cool, then cut it as you desire.