May 6, 2013 11:40 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- For For Dough
- For For Filling
- In a bowl add salt , oil and water and mix. Add flour and make the dough. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- In blender jar add jaggary and pulse 2-3 times and add dry nuts and blend again till all ingredients become a paste , then add 1 tablespoon butter and pulse 1 more time. Set it aside.
- Make small ball from the dough then roll it out not so thin using rolling pin.See the pictures.
- Take a tablespoon of filling mixture and place it in the center of dough.
- Wrap the dough to itself to cover all the mixture well to make a ball.
- Slightly press the dough again using your finger tips then roll it out to make a paratha using rolling pin.Make sure be gentle to not roll out so tightly it can cause a hole or breakage.
- Transfer the paratha to the pan, add one tablespoon oil at bottom and one tablespoon on top of paratha.
- Cook one side then flip it to other side, when its done remove it from pan, do the same with rest. Enjoy.