July 31, 2013 12:52 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Garlic7 heads
- Sugar1 Tablespoon
- Salt3 Tablespoons
- White VinegarEnough to cover garlic
- Wash and clean the garlic.
- In a pot add sugar some water and some vinegar and all the garlic and boil for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the garlic in bottle and pour enough vinegar to cover the garlic then add the salt and cover tightly.
- Keep it for 1-2 months to be ready. The longer you keep the tastier the garlic you will get..
Tags: Garlic, Salt, Sugar, White Vinegar
Categorised in: Categories, Chutney/Pickles