December 3, 2013 6:02 pm
Prep Time: 20 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- For For serving Flower Shape Ashak
- For For Dough:
- For For Filling
- For serving Flower Shape Dumplings : 1. Dal nakhod Recipe here. 2. Tomato Sauce recipe here. 3. Mix Chaka recipe here.
- For Dough: Mix water and salt then add flour to make dough, kneed for sometime . Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- For Filling: Wash the leek and cut it into pieces, add salt, Pepper , oil and mix to make the leek mixture.
- For Making Flower Shape dumplings: Make a ball from dough and roll out and make as thin as possible using rolling pin or machine. Cut the dough into long wise 2 1/2 inch wide using a knife. see pictures. Add a layer of mixture on cut long sheets then roll each one by one gently and loosely to make flour, now place the flower shape dumplings to the greased steamer as shown in pictures.
- Boil water in steamer and steam flower shape dumplings for 8-10 minutes.
- Place the steamed flower shape dumplings in a layered Mixed Chaka plate then sprinkle some Dal Nakhod Curry, then add some Tomato Sauce, add little little Afghani Mix Curd on it again.
- Finally finish it with sprinkling some dry mint & red chilli powder on top and enjoy.