March 1, 2013 7:19 am
For Videos please visit us at https://youtu.be/tdhEIHQu2Yg and please Do not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the youtube channel with your friends and family.
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Milk2 cups
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Cornflour4 Tablespoons
- Water1/4 cup
- Cardamom1 teaspoon
- Pistachio1 Tablespoon
- Boil the milk in a deep pan.
- Add sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cardamom to it.
- Mix cornflour with water. Add this mixture to milk and keep stirring it while letting burner on with low flame heat.
- Mix well and wait till the milk thickens a bit.
- Pour the Firni into a bowl or a desired serving dish.
- Sprinkle some pistachios and little cardamom on its top.
- Let it cool in cool place for an hour or so.
- Ready to serve.
Tags: Cardamom, Cornflour, Milk, Pistachio, Sugar
Categorised in: Categories, Sweet Dishes & Custards