April 24, 2013 10:44 am
Prep Time: 2 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Dinner Roll2
- Butter2 Teaspoons
- Cream2 Teaspoons
- Saltas needed
- Black PepperSome
- Olive Oil2 Teaspoons
- Dinner Roll Recipe Here.
- Cut off a thin slice from the top of each dinner rolls.
- Now take out some piece of bread from inside of the rolls too, carefully to make a hole in the center.
- Sprinkle some olive oil to the hole.
- Crack an egg and place it in the hole and add a teaspoon of cream.
- Top it with salt , oregano and black pepper.
- Bake it in oven for 15-20 minutes.(you can microwave it for 2 minutes too simple, less time and easy)
- Take out from oven and top it with butter. Enjoy.