May 6, 2013 11:28 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- For For the Dough
- For For Stuffing
Egg & Cheese stuffed Tortilla For the Dough
- In a bowl add salt , oil and water and mix. Add flour and make the dough. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Make small ball and roll it out using rolling pin like making tortilla.
- Transfer it to the pan and add 1 tablespoon oil on bottom and one tablespoon oil on its top.
- Flip it when one side is done and cook the rest of dough the same.
- Mix the egg, salt, black pepper, oregano and pour it on oiled pan.
- Once one side is done flip it and sprinkle the cheese on its top. Sprinkle some oregano.
- Transfer the egg to one tortilla and cover the egg and cheese with another cooked tortilla.Cut them as desired. Do the same with the rest.