March 25, 2013 4:59 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Flour1 cup
- Milk1 1/2 cup
- Sugar 2 Tablespoon
- Butter4 Tablespoons
- Mix eggs with milk butter and sugar.
- Add flour and whisk well so no lumps at all. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and pour 1/2 or 1/3 cup batter to the pan and swirl to cover completely the bottom of your pan.
- Let it cook till the edges start turning brown.
- Slowly with your fingertip flip the other side
- Serve it with honey jam or maple.