Dried Curd (Quroot)
February 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: Min
- Yogurt1 Lit
- Salt2 Teaspoons
- For Yogurt Recipe Click here
- Pour the yogurt in cheese cloth, hang it and let all its water go for 3 days.
- Mix salt with thick curd.
- Take a tablespoon of curd make a ball using your hands.
- Now spread 3 tablespoons of salt on a plate and roll the ball in the salt to cover all around well.( Do the same with the remaining mixture.)
- Place it on pre - buttered paper tray.
- Sun dry or at room temperature dry until they soak completely.
Note: Sun dry takes faster to soak. ترجمه دستور به فارسی دری
Tags: Salt, Yogurt
Categorised in: How to & Basics