Dooda is a healthy corn bread, and you will find it so tasty once you make it.
Note: Some people bake Dooda bread sweet by adding sugar, and some want it with salt by adding salt to taste. Instead, remove sugar from the recipe.
Here is how to make Dooda.
- Corn Flour 2 cups
- Canola Oil1/2 cup
- Warm Water1/4 cup
- Sugar1/3 cup or to taste
- Baking Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Cardamom1 Teaspoon
- Combine corn flour and baking soda and set aside.
- Combine and whisk egg, sugar, oil, water, cardamom well together.
- Then, add in corn flour micture and fold to make dough.
- Let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into two and make two balls.
- Gently flatten each ball and make patterns on it using a spoon.
- Preheat oven to 425 F and bake the Dooda for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Cool and serve in breakfast time with tea.