July 15, 2014 11:21 am
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Pizza DoughSee The Recipe
- CustardSee The Recipe
- Colored Sugar SprinklesAs Required
- Butter cubes2-4 Tablespoons
- For Pizza Dough Recipe Click Here
- For Custard Recipe Click Here
- Roll out the dough round then cut the dough into four using a knife. see pictures.
- Spread butter on dough and pre heat oven and bake for at 230 c for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven spread enough custard (cool) then sprinkle some colored sugar sprinkles.