March 1, 2014 5:02 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- For Dough
- For For filling
- For Dough, Combine oil, cumin seeds, salt flour and rub well.
- Sprinkle water and make hard dough.
- Let it rest for 20 minutes.
- For Fillings: Heat oil saute onions, add and Combine all the ingredients and set it aside.
- Making Samosa : Divide the dough into 4 and make balls and roll out one ball using rolling pin into oval shape. (see pictures)
- Cut the rolled out dough cut into 2 semi-circles.
- Now take the semi circle shape dough and fold it like triangle. Look at pictures.
- Take a tablespoon of filling and make a ball and put it inside the triangle, then take the semi - circle shape part of the dough and fold to seal it.
- Heat oil and deep fry the samosas in oil until golden brown.
- Serve it with chutney or ketchup.